Seguidores

domingo, 29 de março de 2009

Maybe one day we get married...


I just wanna be able to say to you "I do". And that's it.
Maybe I don't know you that well, but in the end, does it really matter?
Will we ever know for real another person?
Even if it takes one year or two, will we ever get to know the person, the real person?
All i know for sure is the way my heart starts beating faster and the way it seems like it stops at the same time, every single time i see your face.
All i know for sure is the way i can not be around you and the way i can not leave you side for one second.
Who are you?
Is it fair to make me feel this way?
All i wanna know is how do you feel around me?
Am I somebody or someone for you?
PLEASE, tell me. Either way I wouldn't be capable of leaving your side, in fact, i never did.
When you needed me i was there.
You never heard a "no" from me, did you?
Is there a way to turn somebody into someone?
Maybe one day i will be able to say you we're always someone to me.

Nenhum comentário: