Seguidores

segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

Giving up this game.

"And isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety"



"Lucas: You gave up on me! That's why you didn't say yes, you didn't think I could do it! You didn't think I could get my novel published, maybe you just didn't care, because it wasn't about you, or what you wanted.

Peyton: Well, if that's the truth, if I never cared, (picking up a copy of Lucas' novel), then how come every time I see this stupid book I buy it, every stupid damn time Luke. You said I was great! You said I could be great! You said we were destined to be together, you said it to the world, you said it to me and I wish you never had because you did not mean any of it!!!"

Nenhum comentário: