Seguidores

sexta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2009

You know you never meant to but you did...

" Brooke: What part of stay away from me did you not understand?
Lucas: Just give me 60 seconds, ok?
Brooke: I'm sorry but argument cut off with 9 o'clock.
Lucas: Well, I don't wanna argue. You even don't have to say anything, just, listen.
My dad didn't wanted me, ok? Not just because that he didn't wanted to claim me, he neither wanted me to be born. Now, I always thought that when I started a family I would be older, and settled, and I'd be...
Brooke: In love?
Lucas: Yeah... But sooner my mom...
Brooke: Lucas...
Lucas: No. This whole thing scares the hell out of me, ok? But whatever you decide to do, I'll be there. And if you're not ready, then you're not ready, but if you wanna have this baby, then so do I. And whatever it takes to be a good father, I'll be there. Always. I promise you. I won't let you down...
Brooke starts to cry.
Lucas: Hey, what's wrong?
Brooke: I lied...
Lucas: ...what?
Brooke: I'm not pregnant.
Lucas: But I saw the test...
Brooke:I know. But then when the doctor called he said, I wasn't pregnant... he said that can happen.
Lucas: Ok no no no no no! I was right there when he called.
Brooke: And you would just called me a slut!
Lucas: So you lie to me to punish me? How could you do that?
Brooke: How could you cheat on me with my best friend?
Lucas: Brooke, I never meant to hurt you.
Brooke: That doesn't really matter Lucas. Because in the end it all hurts just the same... "

Nenhum comentário: