Seguidores

segunda-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2009

Mind is a razorblade PF

"A mess of youthful innocence.

One night of magic rush. The start - a simple touch. One night to push and scream and then relief... You gave me something that I didn't have, but had no use... Maybe it's meant to be Lovers... Strangers... that's why i did what i did. and i'm still doing it. Do you ever get the feeling that we started in the middle ? I am reminded we are nothing more than memories... But you can't say what you want or take what you want or choose the moods that you fake when you want... but i'm trying hard to... both of us know it wasn't a choice, it was a lack of one. And as you know, sometimes, it isn't about what people see. Sometimes it's about what people don't... well, is it? does it really matter what i feel? it should matter to me, and no one else... Even if your memory has faded with the passage of time, the richness of the colors in those days never once subsided.
It's simple, i only have to think that If i don't remember, did it really happen?

i'm not playing. i'm just doing it my way...
I've got dreams to remember.
Paper dreams, honey ."

Nenhum comentário: