Seguidores

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

YES

" The truth is that you never impressed me.More worried about what's ethical, you failed to present yourself as you are.If you are perfect, there is no great achievement.So, you fled without any trace or evidence that we once shared a connection in a world often incapable of hosting them.Your memory, for all intents and purposes, is now a distant image in the horizon.Embedded in the back of our heads rested the undeniable possibility that one day, we were destined to separate.Yet, our impatient spirits drove us to further explore these dangerous lands.You, and your predecessors, have all taught me a thing or two about living(some more than others)I learned from you, very much.But now, you, I wanted to live exclusively for you.It plagues my insides, really, crushing delicately every gland.In my mind, where the past and present collide,I can still see you, sitting with your restless hands placed gently on your lap.Fullly immersed in your thoughts, you are.I call your name now, to know avail.The more I try, the quicker tears cut sharply down my skin. "


"The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" transcends all levels of inspiration.
Hold fast to the human inside you.


- http://mariavsa.blogspot.com/

Nenhum comentário: