Seguidores

quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

SEX AND THE CITY knows it all!



" In matters of love, do actions really speak louder than words?"



" As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a girl will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the could do, should do, would do, buckle up and just keep going. "



“I love you, but I love myself more.”



" I make mistakes,That's what I do. I speak without thinking, I act without knowing. I drink so much that I can barely walk. I'm a fantastic lover, and an amazing friend. God know I mean well..."



" I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous , inconvenient, consuming, can't live-without-each-other-love. "



" Maybe I'm not perfect. Maybe I don't fit into your perfect life, with your perfect apartment and your pay-per view fight. Maybe I should leave. "



" People say 'Everything happens for a reason.' These people are usually women. And these women are usually sorting through a break-up. It seems that men can get out of a relationship without even a 'Goodbye,' But, apparently, women have to either get married or learn something."



" When men attempt bold gestures, it's generally consider romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho"



"We're so over we need a new word for over. "

Nenhum comentário: