Seguidores

quinta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2009

WOW WOMAN!


A woman's heart is filled with passion.
A woman's heart is filled with lust.
A woman's night is filled with dreaming of the perfect man who may not be you.

She wants to get near to you.
Don't turn her away.
She wants to get through to you.
She wants to say:

Give me your night and I will show you my passion.
Give me your lust and I will drink you dry.
Give me your dreams and I will show you a lover.
Give me your heart and I will hold you close till the day I die.

A woman's day is filled with longing for romance and company.
A woman's heart is yours forever.
She will be true to the one in her life.

If we don't look or just don't listen,
If we don't give her, love and affection..
It could be the biggest mistake that a man can make...

Nenhum comentário: