Seguidores

terça-feira, 19 de maio de 2009

We change. We wait.


We're gonna get soooo busted.
I don't really know what i am doing. is this the right thing to do? or should i just give it all up?
Sometimes i'm afraid, i wanted you to say all those things, but now i don't know what to think. "How can I decide what's right? When you're clouding up my mind."
"I've been walking in the same way as I did." I only hope to this road to lead me somewhere.
"I've been down this road, too many times before..."
"O amor é um estado de quem se sente. O amor é a nossa alma. É a nossa alma a desatar. A desatar a correr atrás do que não sabe, não apanha, não larga, não compreende."
"Good love is not always from the heart. You gotta be smart."
"If it takes away the pain it's alright."
"We chose to go to the moon, not because it's easy, but because it's hard."
"There is a way, we just have to make it happen."

Nenhum comentário: