Seguidores

quarta-feira, 20 de maio de 2009

Do we still matter?


"Blair: It just happened...
Chuck: Leave me alone.
Blair: You're not mad at me because of that. Just like i'm not mad with you about Vanessa.
Chuck: Stop telling me what i feel.
Blair: We're just doing what we always do. Finding excuses. But i won't do it anymore. I know you told Serena you loved me.
Chuck: Serena heard wrong.
Blair: Last year you told Nate. This year you told Serena. You tell everyone but me. Why can't you tell me? This Gossip Girl write about you being coward.
Chuck: That's not true and you know it!
Blair: Gossip Girl can be right about you all she wants, but i won't let her be right about me. I will not be weak anymore. You can't run... You have to stay here and hear it this time. Chuck Bass, I love you. I love you so much, it consumes me... I love you. I know you love me too. Tell me you love me. And everything we've done, all of the gossip and the lies and the hurt will've been for something. Tell me was for something.
Chuck: Maybe it was. But it's not anymore..."

Nenhum comentário: