Seguidores

segunda-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2009

Valentine: thank you for everything baby, you gave me all that i needed!



" "Walk straight. Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk", he quoted with a chuckle.
I could smell the unbearably sweet fragrance coming off his chest.
"Drunk?" I objected.
"You're intoxicated by my very presence." He was grinning that playful smirk again.
"I can't argue with that," I sighed.
There was no way around it;

I couldn't resist him anyway... "


Cada dia que passa sinto o sentimento que nos une a crescer mais e mais. Sinto que ainda tenho imenso para aprender contigo, e quero que me ensines esse imenso! Adorei a nossa noite, como sabes que gosto sempre quando estamos juntos, e quando não estamos, é quase como se estivessemos. “Cause right now I'm caught up..Cause I can't get enough of your love..I need it every minute so much...Cause baby your love its outstanding" ,

with love, to you ruben.

Nenhum comentário: