Seguidores

quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

MAKE A CHANGE

"MOUTH: You know how you said you were gonna tell everyone that you opened the time capsule, and I said not to, that you should bury it? I was wrong. And until you face all the mistakes you've made, you'll never change.
RACHEL: People don't change, Mouth.
MOUTH: But they can. They just don't because it's easier not to. We're always waiting for our lives to begin, like, figuring we'll be someone else someday. But after this accident and losing Jimmy and Keith, what are we waiting for? All we have is now, Rachel. Don't run from this."


"RACHEL: Do you think people can change, Brooke? I mean, truly change?
BROOKE: Well, I'd like to say yes, but, honestly, I don't really think people can change. You know, at the end of the day, you are who you are, and it's probably who you've always been.
RACHEL: But what if who you've been is pretty horrible?"

I know im not horrible, i just feel i need some change, i need to grow a little bit more, or else, this all that i have been throught would be worthless...

Nenhum comentário: