Seguidores

segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

Rodrigo

"Right now, I feel good. I feel good knowing that you care about me. I feel good knowing that you will give me a chance. I feel good knowing you see me for what I am, not what they say I am.

I want you to know that I like you so much. I want it to be us. Us two against the universe. I want you to know that each time I go to bed a picture of your face is stuck in my mind. I want you to know that right now – you are the reason I'm staying up til 4 in the morning.

I love how you kiss me in front of your friends. I love how you smile at me when I said something silly. I love the way you hold me when I'm sleeping. I love how you wake me up in the middle of the night just to tell me something weird.

You're beautiful boy. You're so beautiful that a thousand of people deserve to hear about you. You're so good, you're so bad, that everybody wants to be on your lips. Oh baby, I wont mind getting up at 7 am each day just to make you breakfast.

I'm in love with you. It feels good."


The best is yet to come. You just have to want it too. To want it like I do.

Nenhum comentário: