Seguidores

terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2009

Set the dark on fire



















Julian: Does that look like Mr.Popular to you? I know you're not the person you were in high school 'cause i'm not either. And i'm glad 'cause... that kid would've never stood a chance with you.
Brooke: Were you really a Mathlete?
Julian: I was THE Mathlete. But, i'm not anymore, and I don't want high school, Brooke. I'm sorry to breakdown your feelings but was meant to describe who the character was before anyone got to know the real person.
(Julian gives Brooke a list)
Julian: That's the breakdown describing the Brooke Davis I'm looking for.

Brooke: "Gorgeous brunette with an amazing energy and smile. Funny. Intelligent. Kind-hearted. Strong-headed. Simple. Complicated. Motherly. Childish. Tough. Sensitive. Beautiful. Way cooler than she was in high school."
Julian: That girl has been nearly impossible to find, but worth every second of the way.

Nenhum comentário: