Seguidores

quarta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2009

Erase and Rewind

"Mouth: Don't say that! We were amazing Millie. And I know we could be amazing together again.
Millicent: The mistakes we made will always be there between us. But maybe... if we start over, maybe the past won't be there in our next relationships.
Mouth: So the mistakes go away but we're with the wrong people?
Millicent: We can't just go back to being Mouth and Millie!
Mouth: I don't wanna go back, I wanna go forward, being this version of us!
Millicent: What do you mean?
Mouth: I mean, things are always so easy between us before but this is real life. Yes, we made mistakes, we screwed up. Maybe we can be that couple that finds a way through it to something better, something we both know is worth fighting for and protecting it. I don't have all the answers Millie, I just... I know that I miss you.
Millicent: What do you miss about me?
Mouth: I miss knowing that my day is going to start with you, knowing that i'm going to come home to the one person who really got me. I miss the fact that around 2:30 every morning you snore for exactly 7 minutes.
Millicent: (laughs) I do not...
Mouth: And I miss, I miss the glasses.
Millicent: The glasses aren't coming back Marvin.
Mouth: I know that, but I didn't loved you for your glasses. I loved you for you.
Millicent: I love you too Marvin, but it's not just about you forgiving me. I have to forgive myself and I can't do that if I'm seeing you everyday. I have to go...
Mouth: Or you could stay.
Millicent: (kisses him goodbye)I'm sorry..."

Nenhum comentário: