Seguidores

domingo, 28 de junho de 2009

GR



I fall as hard as i try. I try as hard as i fall in love...
I'm under your spell...
It's been full of ups and downs, sometimes i don't even know what you want, or even what i want. But i feel it.
I feel the mystique. I feel i can tell you everything that's in my head, and in the same way you can make me laugh beside all those stupid silly things you say. You do your things in your own way, you show me each time how different you are from the others, but even that i can't describe.
Who are you?
We had some perfect moments, but when we're appart, i don't know what you're thinking of.
Am i a part of your day, even if it's a small part?
I guess it doesn't really matter anyway...

6 years have passed, and we only figured it out now.
I mean, i have...
I know what you want, but can i be the one to change it all?
I guess trying is not enough.

Open your mind. Tell me what you're all about.
Are we going going somewhere?

Nenhum comentário: